Halloween is not that far, and pumpkins already have begun to take over people’s creativity. Well, at least one group of individuals think of pumpkins all the time: health enthusiasts. So don’t bother with the lanterns. This Halloween, we have a greater purpose for pumpkins: pumpkin juices and smoothies. We are here with the 6 Best Pumpkin Juice Recipes!
Don’t miss it, keep reading!!
If you’re a newbie to juicing, you might find the concept unattractive. Isn’t it true that no one eats raw pumpkin, let alone drinks pure juice?
Despite this, all juice experts are aware that they possess at least a few possibly the best pages in their cookbooks devoted to pumpkin juice recipes. White pumpkins are also a source of good fiber and antioxidants, so using them in your juices makes you healthy and hearty.
In this article, you’ll find the 6 best pumpkin juice recipes for making the best and nutritious pumpkin juices and milkshakes. So get on board for the best pumpkin drink recipes.
6 Best Pumpkin Juice Recipes:
1 – How To Make Harry Potter’s Hogwarts-Style Pumpkin Juice?
The first on our list is the most famous Pumpkin juice of the Wizarding World of Hogwarts!!
Pumpkin juice is listed as among the most prominent wizarding drinks in all of the Harry Potter novels. It may be found on the Hogwarts Express snack cart. And it is also in the Great Hall at Hogwarts. This is a very wonderful treat that you will genuinely love!
It’s effortless to create this autumn beverage at home. Combine all of the ingredients in a big saucepan on the stovetop and leave it to boil for a few minutes to enable the brown sugar to melt and the tastes of the other spices to mix.
I’ve tried mixing the contents without boiling them previously, and the seamless. But the distinct flavor that comes from letting the heat combine all the flavors into something more than pumped-up apple cider isn’t there. Here’s a quick rundown of what’s in pumpkin juice:
- Pureed pumpkin.
- Apple cider or apple juice.
- Apricots, peach, or apricot nectar (mentioned in order of importance or availability, with apricot as it is my preferred pick – at least one item can still be found at my neighborhood supermarket)
- Brown sugar or any other sweetener to give it a sweet taste.
- Ginger, cinnamon, clove, and allspices are some of the spices used in pumpkin pie.
In the Potter series, pumpkin juice is always served chilled, and I liked it that way since the taste intensifies as the pumpkin juice condenses and the seasonings, cider, and pumpkin have time to blend. However, if you want a warm drink on frigid nights while leaves fall over the ground outdoors, you can drink it warm.
2 – Pumpkin Carrot juice
Second on our list is the pumpkin carrot juice and its benefits are tremendous. This juice is high in vitamins A and C since it contains pumpkin and carrots. This is a bountiful feast for your skin and eyes! You may also chill the juice for a few hrs before consuming it by pouring it into an air-tight container. When it’s cold, it’s even better.
- One medium pumpkin.
- 3 Small carrots.
- One apple is large.
- 1/2 inch ginger root.
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- Prepare the pumpkin according to the instructions above.
- Carrots should be washed and peeled, with the stem removed and chopped into bits that will fit in your slow juicer.
- Ginger should be washed and peeled.
- Juice everything in your juicer.
- Mix in the cinnamon, then serve.
3 – Apple Cider with Pumpkin Juice
This is a rich, tasty juice with a moderate calorie count. Both pumpkin and apple cider are high in vitamin C and antioxidants, which assist in keeping blood sugar in check and fight infections.
- 950 ml Apple cider.
- 8tsp of pumpkin puree.
- 1 cup peach nectar.
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon. It is optional.
Check Best Juicer 2022
- In a blender, combine the apple cider, pureed pumpkin, and peaches nectar. Add the cinnamon powder to the mix.
- Cover the blender and pulse until all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Place the juice in an airtight jar in the refrigerator to cool.
- The juice should be served chilled. You may also pour it with ice if it’s too dense.
4 – Pumpkin Ginger Apple juice
This pumpkin juice, which contains honey and ginger, will give your stomach and endocrine systems a kick.
- Apple juice 5 cups.
- 2- inches fresh diced ginger.
- One stick of cinnamon.
- 1/2 tsp of cloves.
- 1/4 cup honey.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- Two cans of pumpkin puree.
- In a saucepan, warm 3 cups apple juice.
- Combine the ginger, cinnamon, and cloves in a bowl.
- Bring the mixture to a boil—Cook for 15 minutes at a low temperature.
- Combine the honey and sugar in a mixing bowl. Place in a closed glass jar in the refrigerator to cool.
- Stir in 2 cups apple juice and pumpkin puree just before serving. It’s best to drink it cold.
5 – Milkshake with Pumpkin and Bananas
This milkshake is indeed a fantastic way of starting your day because it’s packed with proteins, minerals, and nutrients, including calcium, potassium, phosphorous, and zinc.
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- Two frozen bananas
- a quarter teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup skim milk
- 30ml pure maple syrup
- 1 third of a cup of pumpkin puree
- Topping: whisked cream
Also Available Best Citrus Juicer 2022
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients in the order given.
- Blend for three minutes or until the mixture is completely smooth. If needed, add extra ice or milk.
- Refrigerate until completely cold. Fill a glass halfway with the ingredients and top with whipped cream. Allow cooling before serving.
6 – Pumpkin Peach Delight
This is an exotic drink with the excellent health benefits of pineapple, peaches, and pumpkin.
- Pineapple juice concentrate, 12 oz. By putting cored pineapples through a juicer, you can prepare your pineapple juice.
- Pumpkin puree, 15 oz (450ml)
- 1 cup sliced frozen peaches
- lemon juice, 18–14 drops
- Pulse the peaches and pineapple juice together in a blender.
- Combine pumpkin and lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
- Blend once everything is well combined.
- Using muslin or a nut milk bag, filter the solution.
- Place the juice in a glass container in the refrigerator for a few hours. Because this juice is relatively thin, it’s best to serve it cold and without ice.
Pumpkin is high in various vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, which helps enhance resistance. If you like to drink your vegetables rather than eat them, pumpkin juice is the ideal choice. In addition, to drink it raw, pumpkin juice can increase the taste, flavor, and nutrition of a variety of drinks and confectioneries.